• MAT (Mathematics Aptitude Test) is a subject-specific admissions test for applicants to Imperial College London and the University of Oxford’s undergraduate courses in Mathematics, Computer Science and their joint degrees.
• MAT is a paper-based, 2 ½-hour test. It consists of 2 parts:
• Section 1: multiple choice task of 10 parts with 5 possible choices
• Section 2: 6 questions of which candidates should each attempt 4 questions, the selection depending on the degree for which they are applying
• No calculators, formula sheets or dictionaries are allowed during the test
See MAT syllabus and practice papers here